Wednesday, November 17, 2004

HDD

Rush Limbaugh, insensitive jerk:
Mental health officials in South Florida blasted Rush Limbaugh on Monday, saying the conservative talk show host’s offer of “free therapy” for traumatized John Kerry voters has made a mockery of a valid psychological problem.

[...]

“So if anybody on the left wants some serious therapy here and counseling, I’m more than willing to offer my assistance as well,” Limbaugh said on Nov. 9.

On Nov. 12, accused by Gordon of picking up the story to rub it in the faces of Democrats, Limbaugh said, “Now, my friends, I didn’t do that. I reached out. I offered a hand of friendship. I offered my own counseling services.” AHA officials, listening to the taped broadcasts, described Limbaugh’s tone of voice as sarcastic. [emphasis mine]
It's a good thing that we have trained AHA officials to identify Limbaugh's tone as sarcastic. I wonder if these guys can also treat Humor Deficit Disorder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home