Thursday, December 02, 2004

*Insert Random Simpson's Quote Here* (Updated)

Tomorrow, I should be back to regular blogging. My brother is going to destroy the cowardly downloader trojan that has taken up residence on my hard drive. So, in what is definitely not a corrupt, quid pro quo exchange, I am going to shamelessly plug my brother's new blog. If you want, go over there, take a look around, and, I don't know, leave vague, cryptic death threats in his comments section. I mean, if you want to is all. I'm definitely not saying you should GO DO IT NOW.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already, go check out this documentary over at Brain Terminal. It details the militant, and often frightening, political correctness that pervades the campus environment. Plus, keep your eyes open for a guest appearance by supahstah blogfather Glenn Reynolds, the inimitable Instapundit.

update: this Simpsons quote will have to do for the title.

Milhouse to Bart about his dog, Santa's Little Helper: Remember the time he ate my goldfish, and you told me I never had any goldfish? Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

update the second: Okay, no blogging until at least Monday, probably Tuesday. My computer has been ridded of the evil virus, but, in the process, everything in my computer had to be scrubbed clean. And by scrubbed clean, I mean deleted. To get rid of the virus my brother had to do the equivalent of cleaning a bathroom with a hydrogen bomb.

So, short story long, God created the world, and then created Adam who then used a Macintosh, and so was rightly banished from the Garden of Eden. Man then spread throughout the world, some other stuff happened (you know, wars, plagues, famine, John Travolta, etc), and I loaded windows on my computer and contracted a virus. Hydrogen bomb, bathroom, etc. And so I don't have an internet connection, and won't be able to get one until at least Monday or Tuesday. (I'm in the library now. No sign of Busey.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home