Monday, December 05, 2005

I sure hope the FBI doesn't sift through google queries

Here's a sample of what research for my columns looks like . These are some of the google searches that go into making the totally coherent and logically structured columns I'm known virtually house-wide for:
Genital herpes discolored urine

Wonder Years

Jean Claude Van Damme

Ayn Rand altruism

Heaven’s Gate

“What are boogers made of”

Interesting stuff, really. And, to answer your question, dirt mainly, and bacteria and such. Or, if you're me (which I'm virtually 100% sure you're not, unless I'm reading this right now, which I could be if you're me, which I'm virtually 100% sure you're not), would also include such substances as legos, sunflower seeds, Steve Irwin, magical schoolbusses or whatever else happens to embark on the scenic journey up my highly traveled nasal cavities.

2 Comments:

Anonymous mkatherine29 said...

Magic schoolbusses indeed. I loved that show, and I even remember the one you're referencing.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

"Show"? That happened yesterday.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home