Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Meditation on my MDX

So mountain dew has a new energy drink called MDX which sounds rather extreme but I suppose thats the point the taste isn't so great but it packs a punch I mean jeez having Mountain Dew make an energy drink is like having Kurt Cobain design a new type of heroine just a little overkill you know it also comes in a sturdy little bottle highquality craftsmanship for just a beverage although I guess red bull has a nice little container to and it gives you wings but not literally hey do you think that's false advertising I guess probably not because most people would realize it's just like metaphorical for energy and such but still its misleading I feel like Gulliver and tiny little Lilliputians that might be spelled wrong have built struts to keep my eyes open I can't close them and I think a fly just landed on my cornea but its cool because I can see the little guys wings slowly batting back and forth its kind of like the Matrix except I'm not inside a giant computer or at least I hope I'm not.

update: Meditations on my second bottle of MDX, three minutes later
Cartoon my jibber jabber for the red cyclone with SASSAFRASS for the caption under what what KAAAACHING! gloriously carbuncled syllogisms take fruit under the multiple ladders snakes abound amidst abounding midst standing round the oven mitts holding ground my seven snits colored orange for the holidays are here here hearing what holidays hear NOISE abuzzbuzzruzzing in my ears I wazzing SNUZZING solipsism the individualism for group collectivism organically molding the gypsy travelling statically moving still under over the dead bridge made of eyeballs and other people named Fred who SHOPSHOPSHOPPING CART the what because its that time of year for HELLO to the silent cats that stare stare stare at the mere ear roar.

update: Meditations on my third bottle of MDX, three minutes later
MuurrrrrrrrzzzlUGUGUGfinililicathroodillSAKAfwip!SHNANK-SHNANKafurloopPOPPOPsidridiferousCANillroostiviggGLACK-sorpporsprosNEEDLEBEEDLEWEEDLEsafganifganiferontilig-OntontonsiligrinquestobEBELLINGERsigcantheumpaliderium-HORPIDORPIRORPselfforigommontolistogGROBclobsiggle-wiggleniggleHACKACKACKACKriddlidlidsifROPROPniliminilim-onilonopcropSORDORDsifflewoggiescrogglehoggiesSTATSRATS-condithitherOTHODsopoprytoZZZZZZZZZZZfillosSSSSSScralli-briousCRADDLEWONKERSoggletogglefoggleimperiogglesipling-erouscrrrrrRRRRRAAAAMMMPPPPLLLLES!!!!

update: Meditations on my fourth bottle of MDX, three minutes later
You know, maybe pulling troops out of Iraq is a good idea.

10 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

And healthcare. That should be, like, a universal right, y'know?

10:22 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

Shouldn't you be studying or something? For tests?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

The "stare stare stare" part was supposed to establish a three beat cadence so "mirror" then becomes the tri-syllabic "mere ear roar." Is that obvious?

And to the second commenter. Why don't I just mind your own business, and you let me mind his own [PRONOUN]?

10:27 PM  
Blogger Logan C. Adams said...

That is both disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

That's exactly what my toothbrush said the first time he saw me naked. The peeping tom.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous mkatherine29 said...

Grant, get off the juice. Also, who brushes their teeth naked?

11:39 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

No, who doesn't brush his teeth naked. Who's on second.

Mynameisaninterrogative brushes his teeth naked. Says it keeps him in touch with his "Zen." Whatever that means.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Hilarious. :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

THE SMILING EMOTICON IS INDICATIVE OF YOUR GOOD-HUMORED DISPOSITION.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home