Sunday, March 12, 2006

Where's Waldo?


Click for larger

No, seriously, where is that stripe-wearing freak? Here we are, all lined up for a picture, and he's nowhere to be found. I mean, he's there, then we turn our head for one second, and *poof!*, the guy's meandering through some bustling beach-scape, Medieval castle seige, or, God forbid, a landscape populated entirely with his near-exact doppelgangers.

What's his problem? Does he have a condition? Somebody should frickin' kneecap him, I swear. "Hey look at me, I'm an iconic pop culture figure from the nineties! I think I'll lose myself in a crowd! Maybe string some personal items about here and there... you can find them for me, it'll be a blast!"

And don't even get me started on Carmen Sandiego. Frickin' transients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home