Wednesday, May 17, 2006

metapost

So, probably no postage until the 22nd or thereabouts. I'm back at the 'stead right now, in parched, Saharan NW Kansas. I forgot my laptop charger back in Womanhattan ("down with the patriarchy!!! Take your linguistic oppression elsewhere!!!") and I can't use any other computers because, you know, they're positivley swarming with germs from the tuberculosis-ridden peasantry. I tried typing with Kleenex boxes on my hands, but my prose started looking like Maureen Dowd's, so, after cleaning myself with a wire brush and a scalding shower, I desisted.

To whom it may concern: I'm working on a post responding to mkatherine29's (whoever that is) totally inappropriate, chauvinist, and, frankly, quite anti-Semitic, remark here.

Other than that, ahhhh....summer time! Kick it, Sublime:

summertime and the livin's easy
and bradley's on the microphone with ras m.g.
all the people in the dance will agree that we're
well qualified to represent the lbc
me, me and louie we gon' run to the party,
dance to the rhythm it gets harder

me and my girl, we got this relationship.
i love her so bad, but she treats me like sh...
im locked down like a penitentiary
she spreads her lovin' all over and when she gets home
there's none left for me.

summertime, and the livin's easy
and bradley's on the microphone with ras m.g.
all the people in the dance will agree that we're
well qualified to represent the lbc
me, me and louie we gon' run to the party
and dance to the rhythm it gets harder

oh take this veil from off my eyes
my burning sun will someday rise
and what am i gonna be doin' for a wife
said i'm gonna play with myself
show them how we've come off the shelf.. so what..

summertime and the livin's easy
and bradley's on the microphone with ras m.g.
all the people in the dance will agree that we're
well qualified to represent the lbc
me, me and louie, run to the party
and dance to the rhythm it gets harder

evil, i've come to tell you that she's evil
most definitely
evil, ornery scandalous and evil
most definitely
the tension, it's getting hotter
i'd like to hold her head underwater, ohh...

me and my girl, we got a relationship.
me and my girl, mmm. we got a relationship.
mhmm, my girl. we got a relationship, ohh, yea my girl.

(take a tip, take a tip, take a t-t-t-tip from me)
and bradley's on the microphone with ras m.g.
all the people in the dance will agree that we're
well qualified to represent the lbc
me, la la louie, well everybody run to the rhythm it gets harder

summertime and the livin's easy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home